Sunday 5 February 2017

Tip For The Ladies

My girl and I almost broke up. I know I don't post much but I have a story for y'all today.

 My girlfriend almost left me last week. Why you ask? Because I was liking other girls' pictures on Instagram. Mind you, I don't know or ever even spoke to most of these women but she apparently still considers them a threat to our relationship.

Anyway, as I said, I was liking some pictures of some hotties today.. the usual Instagram thots and the occasional girl I actually knew. Overall, I may have liked about 15 different women's pictures in about a 5 minute span (I was double tapping like a mawfucka).

A few minutes later I get I message from my wonderful girlfriend who I love so much. She said nothing, it was a screenshot of the "people I follow" tab on Instagram showing all the pics I just like.



It probably didn't help that I quoted a Kevin Gates lyric where he said, "some may consider this a problem, I easily fall in love." But that was only to mess with her.

She didn't like this very much. She was not amused; not even a little bit. I know because she didn't respond to my messages for three days. I had to go to her house to get her to talk to me.

I spoke to her parents and they laughed it off. Well, her dad was the one who really laughed but they allowed me to go talk to her. She was convinced I was talking to at least one of the girls and asked to see my phone. I gave it to her no problem; she found nothing because there was nothing to find.

Moral of the story ladies:

 Men look. We will always look. Just because we look doesn't mean we'll touch. I have never or will ever try to get at any other woman while with my girlfriend.

Now, if a woman tries to get at me that's a different story (joking).

No comments:

Post a Comment